Where do you shop at for your kids?

Do you but your child expensive clothing from the mall, or do you shop at inexpensive stores?

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Thrift store baby! They grow out of the stuff so fast!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I get most of my dd's clothes at yard sales. Whatever I can't find there I go to the Carter's outlet store or Walmart. I don't see the point in buying her expensive clothes, not only is she going to get stuff on them constantly but she will outgrow them in a few months.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• hand me downs, garage sales, walmart, and they get quite a bit for birthdays and christmas from relatives. if i see something cheap elsewhere, i might get it.

there are nice things at all of these places. there is no need to spend a ton of money on anyone thing. i am not the best at sales, but i am working on it. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i have a work friend who's daugher has a kid one yr older than my son and gives us some stuff. most of his stuff is old navy and sometime target when i shop there i will see something cute. i agree i dont understand expensive kids clothes, at teh same time i would rather not pay for used stuff. i am so happy to be pregs with another boy so i can reuse my stuff, it is so sad when they get too big for something you love them in...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Sheeyat...my daughter gets hand me downs and Wal-Mart. She has a few new things from Old Navy, but those were gifts from my baby showers. I absolutely can't afford to shop at anywhere other than Wal-Mart right now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• The Children's Place is in our mall and it is not expensive at all. I just got three footie pj's for the baby for 21.00. The clothes I bought for my oldest are still in good cond for my twins. We also buy clothes at the thrift store and Wal-Mart. I like Sears too. Good sales. Don't close yourself in a box thinking only 'cheap' stores have good deals you can afford.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I buy their clothes at either Target, Marshall's or the mall. My girls are easy to shop for still but my son is very picky about what clothes he'll wear so he's harder and more expensive to shop for.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hand-me-downs, Children's Place, Old Navy, Little Bugs (consignment store), Costco.
    singlemomme2jj

Answer by singlemomme2jj at 3:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2009