Do you know what Disney is charging for admission for the Jonas Bros. movie?

I took my daughter today for the early show for $4. NOT, it's $15 a ticket for the Jonas Bros. 3D concert movie. Can you believe it? $15 for a movie ticket just because it was a "concert." Like Disney doesn't make enough money? And in this economy, they should be ashamed of themselves.

marihand

Asked by marihand at 8:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• i agree with disney making enough money..my GOODNESS, 15 dollars?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• our movies just go by the price of the theatre... its all the same..
    paigesmommy5264

Answer by paigesmommy5264 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• well #1 it's 3D
    no one forced you to go, you could have waited for the DVD and just bought it for less than what you spent at the theater
    complain about food prices or gas prices if you want, as those are neccesities, but seriously, don't complain about "wants" and extra activities... if you were that concerned about your money you wouldn't be going to the movies...
    Anonymous

• I noticed that! Luckily, my 13 year old daughter doesn't like them.
    sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• disney must be hurting bad to gouge families for that kind of money but then again that's the disney way. They say they have reduced their hotel rates to help out the families during this recession. How funny is that? Like Disney cares. They just want to lure folks in and rob them blind any way they can. God bless capitalism and marketing that exploits the feelings of little kids who pressure their parents into spending their college fund on a vacation with the mouse. Maybe some of the kids can wait for that special offer of the movie on DVD before it goes into the "vault". LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• don't know but it wouldn't be worth a penny to see those homos.
    Anonymous

• El Capitan Theater is charging $ 11 for general admission and $24 for VIP.
    CrzyHome

Answer by CrzyHome at 12:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I just took Ryan to see Disney on Ice last weekend at the Palace. One of his teachers had given him vouchers to buy tickets at a discounted price. He, of course, thought these vouchers were the tickets and kept going around saying "look where we're going" etc. So, I looked into it and was able to get 2 normally $26 seats for $15 each, so I decided to take him. Well, parking is $10 per car, programs were $15 (we didn't get one), all of the carnival type snacks - popcorn, cotton candy, etc. were $10 each. The concession prices were better, but a pretzel was still $3.

A lady ended up trading her better tickets with us because our seats were closer to her friend and we ended up sitting 7th row up from the ice in the center. I saw on the stub that the seats we ended up getting were $55 each with a $5 per ticket service fee!
    The show was good, we had fun, but it definitely can be expensive.
    LisaZot

Answer by LisaZot at 9:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes I told my daughter that is why she's not going to see it. I already to her to their concert.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009