What is the nicest/heartfelt thing someone has said to you.

2lovables

Asked by 2lovables at 9:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately, nothing. I'm having a hard time with other people right now. My SO is constantly bashing me for being on cafemom and he said his family are saying things like "I don't ever do anything for my son" even though I am with him all day. I'm really having a hard time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• A girl who was in one of my classes, called me and said she was thinking about me and praying for me.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• The other day my husband told me that I was his hero (he is a soldier deployed right now) and that he wants me to pin his rank on him when he comes home because I am more important than anyone else in the world.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My son several years ago told me he is not like his father when I told him he was. He told me calmly that he is not like his father. He is not. I am so honored by my son, his strength his intelligence. I cry when I think of him, how kind my son is and how strong. He's in his twenties now.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry Laurenkaye29 hang in there. Don't let anyone make you feel bad as long as you know you take care of your Son. Sometimes people feel that they need to say something hurtful.
    2lovables

Answer by 2lovables at 9:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• LaurenKay29, I'm sorry for your hardship. Being a mom and a partner is very very hard. Bless you.
    Anonymous

• WHEN I HAD MY SON HIS FATHER WAS HOLDING HIM WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES AND TOLD ME THANK YOU
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My daddy.......he says he's proud of me for finally standing up to my ex,who I'm having issues with...we won't go there..
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 9:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ZaTa that is soooo beautiful!!! It makes me want to cry. I will say a prayer for you and your husband! You're both heros.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• "I love you Mommy, thank you!" ... Sweet words.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 9:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009