How do you loose the belly fat sort of like the belly pouch that seems to disturbingly hang...Does it go away?

It looks awfully ugly...I am curious to know if it will disappear....It just hangs this layer of fat...terrible...What should I do? I gave birth last year may 2008, so now 10 months later it is still there...Will it go...???

Yasminakin

Asked by Yasminakin at 9:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Personally after my son was born I took up belly dancing along to the fitness channel (shimmy), no one but my kids saw me, it starts slow and gives a great work out, i tightened up all of my muscles and I did have a nice lil tummy until I got pregnant again LOL!! After I have this angel I plan to do the same! I went from 125 down to 90 lbs (I'm only 5 foot tall) in four months with no special diets (uhh see food and eat diet maybe) I did not starve my self, I actually ate a decent amount, all I did was did "shimmy" once a day every day until I found out I was pregnant...... it's bad for the baby! It made me feel great!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• a tummy tuck is the only way to lose that extra skin.. nothing you could possibly do can make skin shrink.
    Anonymous

• I have read all over, -books and magazines,tand online that weight loss and excercise can help but if your muscles have separated, you will not have a completely flat stomach. I would say weight loss. Good luck. It can be done.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Here is the brutal truth.....you can tone the muscles and get rid of fat, you can even get back some elasticity in the skin through diet and exercise - but, if you have an excessive amount of skin left over after doing those things, then a tummy tuck is the only option.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• ps - I've been a personal trainer for over 10 years!
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Thanx for ur honesty guys really appreciate this
    Yasminakin

Answer by Yasminakin at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009