If you're unhappy with your breasts would you ever try this?

Breast Success is an advanced, high-potency formulation of active breast-enhancing ingredients specially formulated to help users achieve an optimal enhancement in breast size and fullness. In creating and formulating Breast Success, we have isolated the phytoestrogens that most closely mimick the hormones that cause permanant breast growth. They are specific growth hormones that the receptor sites in the breast respond to most of all. What we have achieved is promoting the same kind of natural breast that occurs in adolescence. But because your body will produce a concentrated, stronger form of natural hormones, breast tissue that never grew fully during adolesance will now develop completely.
Breast Success contains over thirteen safe, carefully chosen herbs: Fenugreek Seed Extract, Saw Palmetto Berry, Fennel Seed, L-Tyrosine, Mexican Wild Yam Root, Pacific Kelp, Damiana Leaf, Dong Quai Root, Mother Wort Herb, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would need more info than that. side effects and what not
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yes I would consider it.
    Anonymous

• What crap. Skin keeps things out. That means that no cream will work because it cannot get where it needs to to make anything grow. In addition to that, estrogen that would actually make your breasts grow would make you gain fat in other places because that's what it does.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 9:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• do they give free samples? ...i wont try almost anything unless they are willing to try to hook me on it for free! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It's a pill. Here's the website.\
    http://breastsuccessinc.com/index.html
    Anonymous

• Is that a topical thing, or a pill you swallow? Either way, no, I would not try that. And I love the suggestion that small breasts are incomplete, like a prepubescent girl's. They're completely developed, they're just small. How insulting.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• got a potion solution for saggy ones? I'd take that in an instant, lol.
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• The skin does not keep everything out. Anything that is water based will be absorbed. A cream may not get to where it is supposed to work, but it will be absorbed.
    No, I wouldn't try it. I take enough meds. I'd rather have a breast lift.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No. Bigger is not always better (and I can't, for the life of me, understand WHY women want huge breasts). And not everything natural is always good for you either. People are too quick to fall into the trap of 'well, if its natural and plant-based, it must be good.' Um, wrong.

Products like that are not approved by the FDA because there's no proof they actually work. And, if by some miracle they DO work, you'd have to keep taking/applying it to see continuous results. Its not a one-time thing, so it means you'd be spending some pretty major $$ for some cream that has a bunch of who-knows-what in it.

Increased estrogen will also affect menstrual cycle and weight gain/loss, hair loss/increased hair growth (not neccessarily in desirable places), increased risk of breast cancer and other gynecological cancers. So does it even sound worth it in the end? Not really.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my boobs are plenty big enough haha. but i ditto needing something for saggy boobs haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009