crazy things

what is craziest thing that ever happen to you ???

britme1027

Asked by britme1027 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The crazyiest thing that ever happened to me is that I've just always wanted to be a mom. That's what I wanted when I was a kid. I have three kids, started in my late twenties. And motherhood nearly twentyfive years later is C R A Z Y beyond belief but so worth it all, the sicknesses, sorrows, joys and laughters. People think I'm crazy for loving motherhood. I do love it but not crazy to have more than my three.
    Anonymous

• I came here... lol
    Anonymous

• I woke up paralyzed one morning from my lower back down my legs!

I had been living with chronic back pain and was walking with a cane, but I guess one night the disc that had been causing nerve problems decided to really expand!
    Thankfully, immediate surgery (diskectomy) helped me to walk again, but the chronic back pain is back and a new MRI is showing some naughty things going on with my vertebrae and surgery area. It'll be fine - God is with me. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I let my pregnancy define my relationship.
    It was a bad choice and I wish I had done things differently, but it was the choice I made and I'm living with it. That alone makes it (and me) crazy. Very unlike me.. dont know what the h*** I was thinking.
    Damn hormones
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I met my husband and everything went south from there. Ha ha just kidding, I just can't think of any one crazy thing, is that bad?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would have to say the crazest thing that has ever happened to me, Was. When I was 17 I lived on my own. My and my friend Ann. We had a nice two bedroom apt. And I was a manager at Service marchinedice. Well. One night I got really drunk and messed up. We went to get pop and some smokes, And I ran into my ex, Who I had not seen in two years. I Gave him my number he game me his. We hooked up that night. He stayed at my apt. But when I woke up I spazzed. I was like you have to go, Now you really have to go. Mean while I still have NO clue why I spazzed. I dont know if it was like something I did not want to happen, Or if I was just so worryed that my current would stop by. I dont know. But I was acting like a nut job. lol.
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 5:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2009