Moms Tell me the truth about the Octuplet mom is she CRAZY !

Seriously this woman is out of her mind or is she just doing this for money or something else ? she seems to be popular with the tasteless gossip magazine TMZ which I think is probably going to pay her money for her story

Danika1970

Asked by Danika1970 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The babies are over a month old now, I think this woman has been talked about enough already. Life goes on and there are more important issues in the world.
    Anonymous

Then why are we still discussing jon and kate ot the duggars???
    Anonymous

• Then why are we still discussing jon and kate ot the duggars???

Because Jon and Kate have two sets of multiples and the Duggars have 18 kids. There is a BIG difference in these two families and Octomom.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• wow... still talking about her??? GET A HOBBY....seriously don't you have ANYTHING better to do then gossip about some woman you don't even know...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I think she's awesome and I support her whole heartedly.
    Anonymous

• I hope she can get all the money she can get, not for her but for her children
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I think she's pretty and should do plus size modeling, she does have a nice smile too.
    Anonymous

• Yes, the octomom has made some pretty whacked-out choices. She and her children are the ones who will have to live with the consequenses of those choices. The rest of the public will have to try to mitigate the impact of those choices on the innocent children who didn't get a say in the matter. So we will pay, and in the future there will be laws which will sooner or later adversly affect someone down the line, but all will be well for Nadyia Suleman and her selfish whims and desires.
    Anonymous

• By replying "why are you still talking about the octomom?" you are continuing the conversation so stop acting so self richeous. Otherwise you wouldn't have even clicked on the question. That being said, the woman obviously is a little off her rocker. I doubt she is a horrible person, she just obviously doesn't have that voice in her head that tells her when something is a bad idea.

Anonymous

• La, di,da,di,da....here we go again....Leave her alone, stop talking about her, life goes on, blah, blah, blah. Lets all talk about the crappy economy, makes for more interesting conversation.
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 11:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009