Any Fort Rucker mommies?

Hi! My name is Mandy, and am 22 years old . I have a daughter that is 2(Chloe) and a son that is 5 months old (Gunner). We just moved to Ft. Rucker on sunday, this is our first move so im really new to this kind of life style. WE are originally from Pittsburgh, Pa so were far away from home. My hubby started WOC on wed so im in need to meet someone to just talk to since i know no one here! Im new to this site too , hahaha so im not even sure im doing this right :o) .. hope to hear from someone near soon , ill even settle for a penpal at this point :o)

CnGM0mmy0f2

Asked by CnGM0mmy0f2 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You are going to love it there! There is so much to do. Congrats to your hubby going to WOCS! We're not stationed there anymore...I hope we can go back soon though.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We are at Fort Rucker too and our daughters are around the same age. We should get them together for a playdate soon!
    Brittany.Dann

Answer by Brittany.Dann at 11:06 AM on May. 4, 2010

• We are here at Ft. Rucker to my daughter is 7 months, plus I live next door to Brittany... we should all get together some time
    TjsbabiegirljT

Answer by TjsbabiegirljT at 12:30 PM on May. 5, 2010