What are some ideas to add to a "big boy" chart?

I want to start giving my 2yr old son an incentive for accomplishing independent skills. I'm going to make a chart that outlines these independent skills, & he will be able to add stickers to it whenever he does a "big boy" skill. Some of the independent skills I thought of adding are~ putting my toys away w/ out being asked; help set the table; dress myself; put my dirty clothes in the hamper; & brushing my teeth. What are some other helpful ideas to add?

momma_of_kyky

Asked by momma_of_kyky at 9:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You have all the ideas I had, I've been thinking about doing something like that with ours, he's the same age. Great idea!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hi. With my son, we decided to do simple chores...like, made the bed? check. picked up toys?check. went potty in big boy potty? check. and we helped him to learn by giving him an allowence...$1.00 per week. we don't repremand him, if he choses not to do his chores, he gets taxed $.05 each time. This has really helped him to do his chores and he has been able to learn about monitary amounts and that behaving gets rewarded while misbehaving has consequences.
    Hope this helps.
    Anonymous