How's your weekend going?

Ours has been sooo awesome! We had a birthday party for my husband last night (he's turning 30 tomorrow) and it was a total blast! Our son spent the night at his grandmother's house and we hung out with our friends which we never get to do. Today the weather was gorgeous so we spent the day as a family going for walks and hanging out. Tomorrow we're going to NY to see a broadway show (my birthday gift to him). It's just been great. How about you?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 10:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kristal and I are having the same exact weekend, but my baby is finally sleeping. Tomorrow i am going to have to find a dentist. Yea so excited.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• pretty crappy right now. The baby's been up half the night, my tooth is killing me and I'm almost out of Vicodin.. probably gonna have to have emergency root canal next week.. yay.. the house is a mess STILL and there's nothing I can do about it!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yuck, I'm sorry to hear about you're tooth! I've had tooth issues before and it sucks. I found that sometimes an ice-pack wrapped in a cloth helps a bit.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• hey beck mine is okay so far nothing amazing has happened, hey do you need two more kids the teens are driving me nuts. they are free
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm good! My kids are playing a new video game so I get more time with the computer!
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 10:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We went fishing this morning, then to bday party for a 2 year old neice, then we went to the zoo for their annual free day. Really good so far and tomrrow we're sleeping in, cooking muffins, bumming around then going to night church.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yay for your great weekend!!!

mine has been a bit hetic... just started a new job this week and i have been getting out there... my job is to demenstrate the new kirbys and try to get people interested in them... they are pretty freakin amazing... i like the job... i get a solid NICE paycheck and if i sell the kirbys i can way WAYYYY more...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Mine's been eh..I have a son with a horrible cold so I am homebound and the weather today was in the 70's.Last week my daughter was throwing up..It's a vicous cycle in my home that one kid has to be sick on a weekend at all times.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We went to our friends house for dinner last night. They just bought a much larger house so we got the tour. Us adults played a poker game called "Tripoli", lots of fun. Today, we bought Mario Kart for the Wii with a Best Buy gift certificate we had. Tomorrow, just DH's soccer game in afternoon, then probably laundry and grocery shopping.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 10:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ours is so blessed thank you Jesus
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009