My boobs are falling out of my BRA!! Help!!

Okay so with my first baby my boobs didnt get bigger.. they stayed a d untill i got my milk.. then went to a dd..
And have been since, a year late im not 6 months pregnant with #2, and they are falling out of my bra!!!
So my question is...
What is the next size up from a dd?
And were do you find them?
Would it be better to invest in a nursing bra.. i plan on nursing..
Or just a regular?
What are my options, if i only want to buy one bra but dont mind breastfeeding with a regular every day bra?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The next size up is a DDD...then an f. the bast store that I have found it called Cacique...its part of Lane Bryant...
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• there are DDD's and I think after that its an E.

I would go ahead and get nursing bras. You will probably have to order them. but you could buy regular bras too.

also, try talking to someone at Victoria's secret. they can do sizing and everything. you wouldnt even have to buy the bra there for them to size you. but they always told me that sometimes you can go a size bigger in the # part (say you were a 34 go to a 36) and keep the DD part. It works sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't.

you may have to order a size E bra, though. i have never seen one in stores. you can find DDD's. its hard though sometimes. if you have the money victoria secret. department stores carry them. you might be able to find some at walmart, but i have never looked there.

good luck.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• P.S. Don't bother with Victoria secret....the biggest they go to is a DD...
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Do you like a place like Motherhood would have them?
    Thanks!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Motherhood might...but a lot of places that I've gone (even maturnity stores) don;t have a big enough size...(normally I'm an F so I have a really really hard time finding bras...)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• they have them at walmart target
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would suggest, just google it! :) That's all I could think of! Wish I could be a better help. I'm sure someone has better suggestion! Good luck! I heard that there IS a size F. I don't know how true that is. I had a friend in middle school who was a size C! Felt bad for her because she got attention that she did not want to get AND she got sclerosis. We used to talk about bra sizes and that's how I found out about the size F.
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• walmart has larger sizes (thats where i normally shop) & i dont know where you live or what you have near you, but specialty lingerie boutiques can order sizes up to GG (i know, i used to work at one). or if you have a cosmetic surgery place nearby that specializes in breast implants, they usually know where to get larger sizes as well. good luck!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Also, about the size after DD question....there is DDD, & then E, & then F. A lot of people confuse DDD for an E, but DDD is like a half size (kinda like those barely there sizes for smaller boobies)....its between DD & E, but not quiet its own size....if that helps...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ??????????.......Wow, WannabeMommy!........LMAO!!.???? I THINK I got that all!!?!......I'm sorry, I'm not making fun or anything. I promise! That just made me laugh when I read all that! :D
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009