DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALTY?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 10:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. Some of those people have committed crimes so horrible that my mind cant comprehend it.
    Anonymous

• Maybe.. but i do know one thing..
    How can you tell someone that killing another is a crime.. and turn around and kill them for it?
    Makes no sence.!
    Nice ?... :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• No, the purpose of the death penalty is supposed to be to scare other criminals into not committing crimes, which does not work. The ONLY time I think it should ever even be considered is with some criminal mastermind who repeatedly escapes from jail and kills people. 

Anonymous

• I do believe in it. But mostly for the people who rape and molest people
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• YES!! I say give them one appeal because mistakes do get made. But if they loose the appeal set the date and do it... 2 weeks of less. I also say we should go back to public hangings! The threat of death becomes much more real if you've seen it once or twice and you'll be more likely to think about committing a crime before you commit it if you are actually seeing what those before you have had to pay...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Anon: how many innocent people do they have to kill first.....one, two, three?
    Anonymous

• I like you Sabrina!!!! lol
    Anonymous

• yes i do
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Absolutely. Especially for repeat offenders of the sexual nature. There's not a lot of going back from being a pedophile.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I sure do.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009