• In the Spotlight:

reoccurring nightmare...... 2

The guy I have been dreaming about is someone that murdered someone. I saw it happen. That was 2004. And I am just now starting to have dreams about him. Never seen the guys face when I saw the murder either.

foreveryours66

Asked by foreveryours66 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You saw someone get murdered? No wonder you are having nightmares! I would too, poor thing.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Wow that sucks. Maybe you should talk to your preacher, priest, or a spritiual person in your life to see if just talking about it helps.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Is the anniversary of that event near? Maybe you saw something on the news or read something that reminded you of it. Or even saw someone on the street who looks like the guy. Even a little thing can trigger memories like that. I learned to meditate before I go to bed. Hope your dreams get sweeter soon!

saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 10:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That is terrible! I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's completely understandable that you would have nightmares though. I agree with the PP who said that you might benefit from talking to someone about this. If not a preacher maybe a councilor.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ((hugs))I feel for you, that must be so horrible to live with each day, esp if you knew the victim. I agree something sublimally proabably triggered memories..... I think you should concider talking to someone about it... friend, SO, priest, therapist... maybe you could find a support group... Maybe call you doc and see if he can recommend someone....or give you somethng if you need it to calm you nerves??? God bless and I pray for peace and pleasant dreams for you.
    BrisMom

Answer by BrisMom at 10:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009