Spontaneous cleaning????

I have never really been the cleaning type. I will pick up after myself, but mopping & stove scrubbing & all that has never been me........well yesterday I had the sudden urge to do dishes, which turned into cleaning the sink, & around the sink....which turned into cleaning the counters, & I ended up scrubbing the stove & cleaning out the refridgerator........anyone else ever have spontaneous cleaning outbreaks??? it was soooo odd......

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Sometimes, But mainly when I was pregnant. hmmmmmm......
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• well, i am pregnant.......so maybe thats it lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Are you pregnant? That's called the 'nesting' period. Where naturally, you would want your place spic and span for your baby. I went through that! I still do every now and then. :D
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh wow. i thought that didnt come along til late pregnancy (i'm only 6weeks along). well at least i know i havent just snapped lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hey! I'm chuckling about the bra sizes thing! I'm sorry, I wasn't really making fun of you, but it's just makin me laugh because you kinda remind me of my best friend back home. The way she tried to explain things, I was the only one who could "translate" for her. :D
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• LOL....I get those spurts every now and then. One day a couple months ago I pulled my washer and dryer out from their spots and washed down the walls and floors behind them. Then I washed down the machines themselves, inside and out. Then it continued on to the rest of the laundry room - washing the walls, the window, the shelves, the cabinet, the whole floor....lol.
    Then I don't feel like doing any cleaning at all for a week!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes not that often but i do have them i'm actually in a cleaning kick right now getting ready to steam clean my carpets tonight and tomarrow
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2009