• In the Spotlight:

When is a mother's job done??

I think never. We do ALOT of work. I never knew how much work it was to be a mom, till I had three kids of my own.

tropikanagirl

Asked by tropikanagirl at 10:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• a mothers job is never done
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You're right. It's never done. Even when we're long gone, the memory we leave of ourselves with our kids still influence their decisions and their way of looking at life.

Isn't it grand? :)
    Anonymous

• Anon is right. My mother has been dead nearly 2 years now, and she's still mothering me from beyond, guiding nearly everything I do. A mother's work is truly never done. I only hope I can leave my children even half the legacy of love my mother left to me.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• a moms work is NEVER DONE..and no wonder we get bitchy, tired, cranky, naggy...lol..can not figure why????????????????? no saying we don't love being a mom..it is definately a non stop job...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Never. Even when I'm in bed I'm playing out how the next day will be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• a mothers job is NEVER done. i never understood how much it took to be a mom until i became one.. and now some days i shock myself at how i can keep up the energy to keep going all day.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• LOL.... NEVER!!!! Ok, when you die, that's when it's done. LOL
    WiseMom1970

Answer by WiseMom1970 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009