Please help--Could I be pregnant?

I hope someone can possibly answer. I had sex on 02/13-02/14. On the 28Th of Feb., I started feeling very very nauseous and it has not stopped, yet no vomiting. This occurs anytime of the day. Nauseous since 300 today and it is barely subsiding. Dizzy--my equilibrium has been off a couple of times. Discharge a little. I don't start my period till 03/16/09. My last period was a little weird---it was regular except the last couple of days it was very brown and thick and did not feel the pad. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. What do you think?

astubble

Asked by astubble at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wouldn't hurt to take another test just to be sure.
    Good luck to you! :)
    Anonymous

• It could be anything. No one one here can tell you if you are pregnant or not... Of course you could be, anytime you have sex you "could" become pregnant. You just have to wait until your period is supposed to come then take a test. If it's still neg, you can try again in a few days or you might not be pregnant...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Have you had sex?
    Then yes.. you could be pregnant :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yess you could girl. Go take another test in a week or so! Brown blood is old blood if you didnt know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009