Do you fight with your hubby?

I do. ALOT. Its mostly little crap but its like its always something. Though it always gets resloved fairly quickly. I think we just like to nit-pick each other.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah we fight and nitpick at each other but I enjoy arguing.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We usually don't but the past few days have been argument after argument. I think it's me though. I'm beginning to wonder if my hormones are getting off balance again or if I am just getting frustrated with hobbling around after my foot surgery and knowing I am going under the knife again in a few more weeks... surgery sucks and I think it might be depressing me & I am overly sensitive about everything now. Poor guy!
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm 9 months preggo, I fight with everyone....lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yea, sometimes. I get irritated with him a lot. I guess that just builds up and-..oh-...maybe once or twice a year it will be a HUGE argument that gets resolved in the most time, a couple of days. I do tend to get irritated with him and he notices and tries to get me to explain it to him. But I wont, because I know he wouldn't understand. I've tried it before and he would just not have it. So I quit trying to explain it to him.
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yea we tend to fight over dumb things... wish we didnt so much...we are trying to "play nice" because we love each other very much and dont want to fight...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My husband and I fight over little things too. We don't let things build up, or I should say I don't. if he is doing something that is bothering me I tell him to quit. I try to do it in the nicest possible way but sometimes that doesn't happen. Like if he were yelling at me over the cartoons I would look at him and say "I will not talk to you until you turn down that tv so you can speak to me in a normal voice" he will then turn down the tv. Most of the time he just doesn't realize how loud it is.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Ugh! After 26 years, HELL YA! But we do love each other and fights and arguments get resolved fairly quickly. Just don't cross me when my period is due, then I'm a royal BIT@#.
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 10:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009