Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't stop crying?

Can I just whine here for a minute? Thanks.

I want my mom back, and it sucks that she's dead. I want my baby back, and it sucks that I miscarried. I want another child, and it sucks that my husband is unemployed right now so it's not a good time to start trying. And most of all, I want so badly to be at peace with all of this, and it sucks that today I'm just not. I want to pull myself together to be the rock that my family is used to, and it sucks that I just can't stop crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *hugs* to you, hon.

Everyone has times they just can't hold their troubles in. You NEED to cry. It's very healthy to let it out.

After you're done, do the things that make you feel most comforted. Take a bubble bath with a glass of wine (or tea, if you don't drink) and read a really good book. Sleep in and go out for a fun day of shopping and lunch with a girlfriend.

You WILL feel better and able to better take on your life after recharging your batteries.

You're entitled to be sad. But don't wallow in it. You are a survivor and can get through this.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yes :( i cried alot today, i cried during click. i dont know what my deal is
    Anonymous

• oh honey life sucks sometimes. You just need to let it out. Talk to someone. Tell your hubby how you feel, tell your preacher/priest/ or whatever. I know its hard but it will get better. And I'm sure your mom is in heaven right now holding your precious baby and watching over you. And in time things will get better and maybe then you can try to concieve agian but even if you don't concieve you can adopt and give love to a child that needs a mother.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• OP i know what you mean my dad died last week and i want to go back and change things so bad. and i was listening to music today and that song help pour out the rain ( dont know it that is the title or not ) but it killed me to hear that song and from then on my day was shit.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I've had a lot of those lately. I'm sorry about your losses. Hang in there and cry as much as you want! :0)

Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It's ok to cry. Sometimes that is the only thing that helps. I miss my dad everyday so I know how you feel to have lost a parent. It makes me incredibly sad that my children will never know him, just try to keep your mothers memory alive by telling your kids about her and all the things she did for you.
    lstrickland has good advice, listen to her. Talking about things gets them out in the open, and you can deal easier. You won't forget, but things will get easier.
    Writing can do wonders for you as well. Even if you are not a writer it doesn't matter the only person that is going to read it is you, you will be amazed by how much better you feel when you are done writing down how you feel.
    So I hope that helps, we are here for ya.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• aww sweetie! im so sorry for everything youve been going thru! I cant even begin to imagine. You just need to hang in there! its OK to cry..let it all out!!!!!!!! sometimes things just take longer, and thats ok! talk to your mom and baby who are up in heaven watching down on you! theyre listening! and just remember they are youre guardian angels! hang in there hun!! *hugs*
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My dear I know how you feel I lost my mom to cancer I buried a child and I cry alot at times but crying helps believe it or not so cry if you have to you don't always have to be the strong one keeping things together. and life does give us many new wonderful things to help us out ,in new friends or new babies...Keep your head up sweetie it does get better ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Thank you so much, everyone. You all really gave me a lot of comfort last night, and I really appreciate it. I am feeling a lot better this morning.
    Anonymous