I know its illegal...

but did you dring alcohol when you were 18? i have a daughter shes allready in bed and my hubby is here... my friend wants to come over and drink am little but my hubbys not gonna drink. would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I had kids, I prob. wouldn't.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If you husband is legal age and he is with you, I don't think it is ilegal. esp in your home.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• With a child, I wouldn't do anything illegal. Don't drink....your hubby will with his friend regardless of what he says.

YOU need to be sober for your child in case anything comes up! The authorities will not be too "happy" if something happens and they are called out and find you at 18 intoxicated with a child in the house. Child protective services will be called in. It's not WORTH it!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i drank when i was 16..lol..legal age limit here is 19..so..it wasnt that bad! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• hubby doesnt drink never has....its my girl "friend" coming over... he doesnt even know her..
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's fair to say her hubby will drink. I mean, I'm 21 and everything, but my hubby will stay 100% sober so I can drink if I want to.

I still wouldn't do it though, for safety sake.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yeah, I would. I was sneaking out drinking before I was that age. So if I had my own when I was 18, I am definately sure I would of! If you're at home and the kids are in bed..............BUT, I am NOT telling you to drink....lol
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• 18 is the legal age here. If you are a responsible enough to get married and have a child you should be responsible enough to have a drink once in a while
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I got married at 17. I think that if your mature enought to take that step your mature enought to drink. Also I think 18 should be the drinking age everywhere. If your old enough to go into service for our country shouldn't you be old enough to drink?

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Someone needs to stay sober for the sake of the kiddo's. I don't see anything wrong with it. You were old enough to lay down and make a baby and get married, then your old enough to drink responsibly. Not telling you to drink just saying. But like i said someone needs to stay sober for the kids.
    Anonymous