Help..I Dont know what to do!

So...Im pretty sure im pregnant im 2 days late..But I wasnt planning on any more kids and neither was my DH whom i havent to yet! We had an agreement we were DONE. But im kinda nervous to b/c he does not want any more botomline. Its kinda my fault b/c i missed 2 pills(yikes)..so how do i break it to him? Im just really scared hes gonna flip out..lol. Any ideas on how to break the ice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just tell him. Im pregnant. Telling him a different way isnt going to make it easier.. and its less stress to put on you if you just tell him. Make sure though... take a pg. test.. dont tell him you missed two pills if you dont have too ya know what i mean? :;
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Just tell him. Well, first take a test, and then tell him. When that happened to me, I just walked up to him with a positive test in my hand and said, "Hey! Guess what I am!" Hopefully he reacts well. Good luck.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• first take a test to be sure. Then just be honest and tell him you are preg, you cannot hide it. I might not tell him that you missed the pills tho. I am not saying lie, just leave that part out, or tell a lil white lie. If you tellhim about the pills he willa t some point say you did it on purpose and who wants that drama. Go buy a test before saying one word. If its neg, talk to him about maybe a more permanent method of BC. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Its not just your fault ya know...

he might have a negative reaction at first. give him some time to get use to the idea and maybe he will come around. Most men do. :) Good luck!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Tell him that you have something to talk to him about and that you don't want any arguing or yelling. After he agrees to talk to you like an adult, then tell him
    However, I do recommend that you take a test first and confirm your suspicion.
    And... it isn't just your fault, it does take two to tango.
    If he does flip out, just give him some time. Its a shock to him, however, I'm sure that after a few days, the shock will wear off, and he'll come around.
    Good Luck!
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 12:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• #1-The chances that missing 2 pills is what got you pregnant is very slim so I wouldn't even include that information. Even if you go off of BC it can stay in your system for up to 5 months. SO as long as your not missing pills on a regular basis the BC failed NOT YOU!

#2-Just tell him. There's nothing you can do about it now. If your PG than your going to have a baby. He may be upset at first at the idea but he shouldn't be upset with you. Explain to him that your shocked and that your scared as well but also tell him that it will be exciting to have another little baby running around and maybe your family will feel even more complete with the new baby.

TAKE A TEST FIRST THOUGH!! You could just be stressing since you missed 2 pills and your stress could be causing your tardy period. My BFF was 3 days late this month but she's not preggo and she's ALWAYS on time. It happens so don't freak yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• could be cause you missed the 2 pills. wait and see
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i would wait and make sure that you are really pregnant before saying anything too him go get a test done and all
    Anonymous