Strange weird freaky toe sock things............have ya seen em?

I just saw the stranges thing on an infomercial. It was like a pair of toe socks without the toes. And in between the toes was a thick piece of material to separate the toes.

It was called Toe Align (in case anyone wants to go order them) lol
They come in 3 colors. Pink, black and beige. Like, why would it matter what color they are anywho?

It said it relieved foot pain. STRANGE. lol. It looked like something you might use to paint your toenails. lol

Do people really order those type of things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have heard of them but I think they would hurt. I hate the toe seperaters for painitng mine so I would not like the socks. I guess it helps with diff foot issues but no ty lol.and the colors thing is weird, who cares, like you are gonna match them to a hat or something lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• LOL

I am just picturing someone saying "well I am wearing pink today so I need my pink toe socks" LOL
    Anonymous

• lol yes I need to make sure my toe socks match my polish which matches my lipstick which matches my.... lol too goofy for me. And they want alot of money for something you can get at dollar store...errrm its called a toe seperator and it hurts....lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2009