Why do you love your husband?

Do you believe it is true love?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 11:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Im loving this post right now..lol I love my husband because he has a great sense of humor,He always been there. I never had a issue with him caring for his kids. He's a awesome dad. He encourages me. We went through a lot our son died, we been evicted twice but no matter what we go through we always lift each other up when one of us seems down. He is a God fearing man who loves the Lord. I call him my gangsta nerd..lol becuase he likes bagging pants, large t-shirts,etc but will blow you away with the things he knows. One of his favorite tv station besides ESPN is the History channel. He loves history. He respects me and loves me.He also looks very good in a suit. He is a awesome father, husband and business owner and I have no regrets on marrying him and is looking forward to our future together.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If i didnt i wouldnt have married him. I love him because hes himself and he is my bestfriend.
    Why do you love yours?
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love my husband because he is basically me with a penis and I am awesome. No seriously, I love him because he is a good man, and we have alot in common. I love him because he is an amazing father. I just love him.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• So many reasons..he treats my daughter like his own and hes not a pig! he doesnt disrespect me or put his friends first..its always me and my daughter...i have been through a hellish divorce and he is a breath of fresh air
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 11:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love him because he is my true love, best friend and he is caring, supportive, truthfull, trustworthy, and talented
    BrisMom

Answer by BrisMom at 11:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love my husband because he loves me and accepts me for who I am.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love Adam because he has done something to me that no other man could ever do.... im not quite sure how to explain it, but he does it. i can be a real b*&@h when im PMSing, nd i scraem and yell, and am a complete terror. all he does is hold me, and tell me how beautiful i am, and how much he loves me. i love that man
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Becaused he is all I need in life.... besides my kids....and MOM! But honestly... he is a wonderful partner, and friend, and he is a great friend!!! He is my go to for any **** I have to deal with, and he is compassionate, and he cares about me, and listens to me..... I love him because I picked him 13 years ago, and HE would still be my pick. Through good and bad... HE IS MY PICK.... SORRY ladies, you misses out!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My husband is the best father my son could ask for, he's an amazing husband, a great provider, and the person I trust most in this world. He'd give a friend the shirt off his back and is always there to help people out. He's a godly man and an excellent role model for my son. He also has a really good sense of humor and puts up with me even when I'm being a pain! My mom says no one would be able to put up with me and be so good to me besides my Michael. I have the best husband in the world
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Because we were just meant for each other. Because he loves me, even through the many years I tested him. Because he still gets upset that I still hurt from my first marriage. Because I believe he will always be there for me, and do anything for me. Because he's mine, and was always meant to be mine.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2009