iM FAT...

i weigh 267. i weighed 150 when i got with hubby this is 1 baby and 5 years later. i feel hes not sexually attracted to me because of my weight... anyone got tips on how to actually lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• change your eating habits and begin exercising (walking, stretches, weight training, resistance bands) All are very simple and low or no impact.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Cut your sugar intake in half. DO NOT start eating chemical sugar substitutes! Acesulfame, sucralose, aspartame, Nutrasweet, Splenda, Equal, Sweet N Low, etc... They all claim to be calorie free but over 75 percent of people eating actually digest it to the point of getting caloric intake! Not only that, but the allergic reactions from it cause migraine, rash, heart problems, and weight gain!

I have had to do my own research on this for YEARS because of severe allergic reaction to this. Thanks to the FDA searching and seizing the Stevia plants found in the USA like they were a drug (FDA got kick-backs from companies making chem sweeteners), we are only just NOW getting a NATURAL sugar alternative. So, cut back on your sugar, drink water, and start walking!

Get your heart rate up and keep it up for 30 minutes a day! You can do this. Baby steps, okay?
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• thats sad that your husband is only turned on by your physical appearance. what a sorry excuse for a husband.
    Anonymous

• First size does not define beauty or sexual attraction. I think that if you beleive tht you may feel better about yoursefl which will help. 2. Have you had a check up to see if your thyroid or something may be contributing to your weight? 3. Cut out soda/pop.... and then watch portion sizes and exercise as you can tolerate.... gradually your endurance will increase. Good luck and God bless.
    BrisMom

Answer by BrisMom at 11:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If motivation is what you're lacking, you just need someone to make you feel good about the decision to lose weight! Message me if you want, we can motivate eachother! :]
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm in the same boat!! message me and maybe we can be little losing weight buddies! =) i need someone that will push me but will be compationate... =) hope to hear from u
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Eat less, excersize more. Less calorie intake and a higher calorie output is all you need. Don't buy into any of those fad diets, they're fads for a reason! Go for it, girl. We're rooting for you
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Aside from doing more physical activity and eating a well balanced healthy diet you need to work on your self image from within. Does your DH find you unattractive or is that what you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• get a walking buddy , don't eat processed foods( no hydrogenated fat food items), take in 15 grams of total fat a day , drink water, no sodas, totally cut out sugar, and if possible eat a more vegetarian diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Im fat too! (220) but I know there is no miracle & there is no easy way. We have to get off our arses & exercise (ugh!) and then we have to put down the bad food & start eating for nutrition-not for comfort (nutritious food tastes yummy to!)! love our-self more! and maybe make it a habit in taking some good vitamins.

find something that motivates you. get your hubby, family or best friend in on the plan with you for support. make small goals & rewards that match the size of the goal with atleaste this one rule: reward cannot be food.

its not about dieting its about changing your life style! Its all easily said & everyone knows all of this! Its the DOING that is so hard!

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2009