Have you ever had someone

in your family cusin, sister or a close friend be a cut throat b!@ch?
If so what did she/ he do?
Did you forgive them or never talk to them again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes every one of my inlaws. I now talk to them as little as possible and when I have to talk to them, In the past I was digustingly nice as I thought it might help me deal with it. But now...i just do not care and I talk to them like I would a stranger ont he street. Polite but removed kind of,like I do not know who they are and why they are talking to me lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I cut out my sister and her daughter for not keeping mens and Gods laws.
    And I cut out my in-laws for being heartless, cold, stupid, prejudice against my family.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't know if this qualifies,but the person was my ex-mother-in-law.When I was married to her son,she was very opinionated.Anytime my son would act out she blamed it on me.She had mood swings and was so old fashioned.I had to respect her,because she is my husbands mother.I hardly wanted to go with him to see her.She was a slob,and a clutter freak.She had newspapers piled up againist the walls of her house.Instead of throughing the rotten or expired food in the fridge she would leave a sign on them "Don't eat this."While I was going through a tough custody battle she tried her best to get her son full custody of our son.Well that is one war she didn't win,because we agreed on joint custody.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 7:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Ayuh!
    I am the oldest of 4 living children and the siblings younger than me are all brothers. The oldest seems to have gotten a bee in his bonnet about something many years ago and refuses to speak to me (even when I call and ask to speak with him). His wife is a total bitch and plays him like a fiddle, which I think is the cause of the long-term rift. Anyhow, my Christmas card to them got sent back to me.
    The next oldest I found after many years and we were all excited together. His wife asked for me to make copies of old photos of him and our mom (she died when we were children) so she could make him a scrapbook for his birthday. I never heard from them since no matter how many times I email or send letters and cards.
    My youngest brother and I stayed in contact for many years and then a few years ago it stopped. None of the cards got sent back to me, but I never hear from him.
    Who knows!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009