Has anyone bought from great glam.com? (The trendy website that advertises on myspace)

Last year I bought an outfit that I loved from an online retailer that ws very similar to greatglam.com and when i got it, there was no way i could wear it without something underneath it... it was sooooo see through it was unbelievable. (and it wasn't supposed to be.. it was just uber cheap material). So yeah, I have found a few things that I like on this website but I don't want to buy it if I hear from others that the products suck lol so, has anyone bought from them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Guys, there is a very serious virus going on with Myspace and Facebook right now... DO NOT click or open ANYTHING! This could be a SCAM. This virus was reported on Yahoo yesterday.
    Anonymous

• okay thanks. but this has nothing to do with my post lol
    Anonymous

• yea it does. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I've never bought anything from the website but few of their items I've actually found at Forever 21
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Hi everyone!

I just bought an item at greatglam.com 2 days ago and I was trying to check on my order I called the 800 number but the voicemail was telling me that it's not working at this moment so I checked my order online but it doesn't give me enough information. I getting worried but hopefully I'll get an answer soon. I'll let you know what's going to happen on my order as soon as possible.
    bbherthing

Answer by bbherthing at 4:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I order from great glam all the time, and I have never had a problem with them or the site
    melisslicious

Answer by melisslicious at 8:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009