Am I going into Preterm Labor..Again =[

Im 33wks pregnant...when i was 30wks pregnant I went into preterm labor... I was having painful contractions and i had to go to a different hospital where i stayed there for 5 days...

Now, im 33wks pregnant, having non stop contractions, i had Diareah, and now i feel like im going to puke...

Are these signs of Preterm labor (luckily i live right near the hospital)

i just want your opinion before i call...

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes they are

call your doctor ASAP
    Anonymous

• GO NOW
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• call L& D and you should go get monitored...I had preterm labor for weeks and had to go on meds for it but just go so you can have peace of mind...I think I was there 6 times befor I actually had my DD.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i had this exact feeling when i was about 33 weeks, went to the ER got put in L&D and they said that i had an irritated uterus. basicaly the baby was just moving so much that she irritated my uterus into being very painful and having "contractions" but they werent actuall contractions cause they werent 30 seconds or more.
    BUT you really do need to play it safe and just go it. You would rather be told nothing is wrong rather than be home and go into preterm labor...Good Luck
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2009