cricut ladies?????how many mommys scrapbook?????anytips???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love scrapbooking, Im still new lol. What is cricut? I like to mix up the patterns but stay in the same color scheme though the whole book, also layering is another fav of mine.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• if you like scrapbooking look up cricut.its a cutting machine go look at the video tell me its not a awsome machine?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• www.cricut.com
    Anonymous

• do you already have a cricut? or are you looking at getting one? I LOVE mine, my tip is practice on to get your correct blade depths and speeds...oh and buy your cartridges off of ebay no use to pay up to 89 dollars in a store when you can get them on ebay for under 35 unless it is a super special one then its usually aroun 50 dollars but still better then the high prices in the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• im looking to buy one sometimes walmart has it on sale fora 100 dollars as oppsose 2 400 i believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i go my cricut off of ebay as well as all the cartridges. It really makes it easier to get into scrap booking because its all the designs and fonts you want without having to buy a million other little things, all you need is the paper you want to use, the cartridge to make the shape/letter/word you want then you have it cut it out and you go place it on the paper, so simple. expensive but it cuts out all the other stuff you would have spent your $ on plus it can do sizes from 1/4 to 23 inches
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009