Best sippy cup?

What is the best sippy that is the most like a bottle. I am wanting to start weening my son from the bottle soon and knowing the bottle is a comfort item for him I want the sippy to feel just like a bottle to him. I tried the nubby sippys and he doesnt seem to like them very much. Any ideas?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The ones I use that worked pretty well was Gerber Nuk...

http://www.buzzillions.com/image.dox?R=854109&wide=false

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh and also the Playtex sippy cup with straw. Milk doesn't spill as much and my dd like it a lot.

It looks like this...

http://www.cleftadvocate.org/files/playtex.jpg

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• we went to soft nipple sippy cuos until my boys started biting the tips off, then right to straws in cups from my job (i work at flying j its a truck stop, we have plastic cups with lids and tight fitting straws, just put in only 1oz at a time as they are NOT spill proof.) we got ours from walgreens (soft nipple sippys)
    no.1twinmommy

Answer by no.1twinmommy at 6:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• avent soft tip are alot like bottles, and gerber soft tip.
    mommel3

Answer by mommel3 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Even if your son uses the bottle for comfort it doesn't mean that he will like the softer cups! My son only liked the playtex ones with the hard tip on it..he hated the avent ones and the other soft tipped ones we tried.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 10:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2009