Why is it?

Why is it whenever you state your opinion on any site, you are critized for saying it? No matter what I say or do some mom somewhere thinks they are better and don't seem to give a damn if they offend or hurt someones feelings. Why is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think this site should be for kids instead of grown women, I was cussed out in my chatterbox,and in my group,all because,I didn't agree with a woman, she vwas bragging that she hated her husband, and she was cheating on him,but, she wasn't leaving him until next year, I told her, that was abuse,well, I ended up reporting her,when she kept cussing me out,we must realized, everyone is entitled to their opinion, if, you don't want people opinions,don't post questions. NOW THAT IS VERY SIMPLE.
    Anonymous

• Because people want to put you down to lift themselves up! Or maybe you truly are an annoyance and bother them, IDK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I find that sometime even though they say they want opinions what they really want is for people to agree with them. I just posted this on another answer but I will say it again. I sit at a different place then probably 80% for the people on this site and sometimes questions are put forth in such away that people automatically think that you are going to agree with them.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Maybe because some people think they are right, you are wrong, and they feel the urge to express it with their particular personality. Ya never know but that's the way I see it. Some people are more verbal. Some people are more harsh. Some people just don't care. Etc, etc.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Its the anonymity of the site. I bet they wouldn't have the nerve to be rude face-to-face on a general basis. You have to be tough if you are going to pose questions in this forum. Oil off a duck's back!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009