Toothpaste

Do you use the toothpaste that comes with the kids toothbrush? Or do you just use water? It says there is no flouride and is safe for kids...I just wanted to get your view on it!!

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do Orajel Training Toothpaste for my little one.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i do toddler toothpaste
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I ise the Orajel training toothpaste. And then after brushing my dd teeth with that, I rinse the brush and brush her teeth and gums again w/o the toothpaste.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I use the tooth paste that came with the tooth brush I am thinking it is Orajel Training toothpaste, strawberry banana flavored. But my daughter, 13 months, doesn't have a toothbrush yet. We still use the little finger brush. She is teething like crazy and I am scared she is going to chew off the bristles of a brush. Perhaps an irrational fear, but a fear nonetheless
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I use water. When DD is closer to 2 and can spit, she will use baking soda paste with a few drops of mint extract.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We use the training toothpaste. My son LOVES it ans LOVES brushing his teeth. He'd do it all day if we let him. Lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2009