I want to get a tummy tuck an lipo I wanted to know how bad it hurts and how fast is it to recovery I also wanted to know who you did it with and how much you spend.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 1:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• never had it done but the show john and kate did it and she said she would do it over and over again if she could so yeah lol hope that helps
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would say call the doctor that you would have preform the surgery to get more concrete answers regarding price and recovery time. All people have different levels of pain tolerance so that's also going to vary. But usually, if it's something you want really bad, it ends up being worth it in the end.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2009