presure/stabby feeling??

did any of you ever get pain down in your vaginal area that felt like, i guess almost like bladder infection pain but its not, kinda stabby and pressure-ee.

I have 4 weeks til my EDD, this kid has been moving like crazy today, i havent been able to stand up straight for over 6 hours and the baby is just off to one side, my belly looks like a ski slope.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• might just be the babys head down there mine hurts all the time stabby feeling not so much but really bad pain yes
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I am 7 moths and i have this same thing. They are checking to see if it is a bladder/kidney infection but they really think its just the stretching-sucky. if it gets really bad call doc and ask him what he thinks. good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yup.
    just wait till your vag swells the size of your fist.. ok not that big but... it'll swell !! good luck.. i'm counting down the days for it to be over for me
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 3:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it's the ligaments stretching.... i know it hurts, but hang in there! do a whole bunch of Kegals (hope i spelled that correctly, i know some one will correct me if i didn't). tightening the pelvic floor muscles and holding them for a count of five, then releasing. (kind of like stopping a flow of urine). the stronger these muscles are, the easier your delivery/recovery will be. continue doing them immediately after birth, as soon as you regain enough feeling to do so. it will also increase blood flow to the area, and speed healing postpartum. (and definitely has some sexual benefits after the fact) so do your kegals girls!!!

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009