Wud U allow your teenager to have their bf/gf live in?

Me personally no. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Under no circumstances. If their BF/GF is in a bad spot and needs a place to stay we would do what we could to help them live with another family in our church or something. But no, I am not going to open that door up.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• depends how old they are 16-18 maybe depends on situation and younger no way
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• wud??? is that a word?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't know....I mean what situation is the bf/gf in?

I lived w/ my bf and his parents when I was 16, because I came from a rough family. I am so thankful that they took me in. I don't know how much more abuse I could have taken at that time in my life. So I guess it all depends on the situation. I'm sure I would, because I can't imagine somebody from a "happy" home would want to leave!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• wud who care u know what it means i cant always spell ok u dont need to make fun of someone or maybe its new spellin like dh or lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I know how to spell thank you! I had to shorten to fit! Geez some ppl can turn anything into drama~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Nope. When they're adults and living on their own, they can make the decision about whom they would like to live with. If their BF/GF is in a bad way, I would do what I could to find them help and a place to stay. Helping them does not mean that I have to let them live with me specifically.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Depends on the situation. Not let them just cause they wanna play house! But if the teen needed a place b/c, they were in a bad situation. Then yes. But there WUD be rules to follow!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I like munch. At least she can speak her mind without hiding behind an anonnymous question mark like SOME people (yes, myself included). It's rather ironic that you're commenting on what she has to say, when you can't even stand behind your own opinion of her lol.
    Anonymous

huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2009