Would you be embarassed to have a professional wax your area?

I would like to have it done but I'm a shy gal...
It'd be nice if I could get over it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am a professional aesthetician ... trust me once you have seen as many ladies as I have there is nothing going on, just another day on the job. Unless you smell like an outhouse there is no judging
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it would be like having a baby to me its no one special act like its a apt i guess
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Nah, I'd be alright with it I guess. But I can't grow my hair out long enough to get it waxed....It just drives me crazy.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Not at all...I mean think of how many people saw it all in the delivery room? And they probably see more or just as many as your doc does!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think that yes the first time or two I'd be slightly embarassed or feel akward, I'd remind myself however that they are a professional and they do this all the time with plenty of other women. It's no different then going in to ask for your upper lip and chin to be waxed. To them it's all part of their job. The great part would be if you could get past your first time or two it should become comfortable for you.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i have no problem letting a Dr. see me down there. Or a room full of people while im in labor.. but i would feel very weird if it was for a waxing. Im really shy too.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2009