the vibrater isnt enough

my husband really makes me mad when we dont have sex, we are both young and its not like it was before. its got to the point that i went out and bought a vibrater and other toys. And now he gets mad when he see's me pleasing myself. and when we do have sex he always wants me to give him oral, but he never wants to anything anymore, its like he has 3 steps. 1.get oral. 2 sex.3 roll over and sleep and who cares if your layin there and havent got off yet. man he makes me so mad and im gettin mad just thinkin bout it..lol... i think its time for a new man..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you tried talking to him about how you feel? If he sees you getting yourself off with toys and gets pissed about it make sure and do it when he isnt home. You have every right to enjoy sex too...even if that means getting out the vibrator and going to town with it when he cant/wont take the time to think about you and your needs.
    witch_e_woman

Answer by witch_e_woman at 3:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My husband is the same way. I was watching the Sex Dr. on tv. Forgot her name but she said you have to please yourself if your partner isn't. That's when she introduced toys. It used to sadden me that my husband never gave me oral when he gets oral from me ALL THE TIME. But now I'm almost 40, next week and I'm used to him. He grew on me. If I really need to cum i do it myself.
    destinys1

Answer by destinys1 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I have never used a sex toy(vibrator). I do wonder about it sometimes. I have females talked to me about. I just like the real thing. I am single and not sexually active. I love sex,but I am not fortunate enough to have sex all the time. I remember that I have sex twice one year, and then I had not had sex for seven months. I had met someone, and had sex twice. I have not been sexually active for over a month now. I do get upset because I love sex and I do not want to turn to none active partner (vibrator) , but what's a female to do. I think you should talk to your husband about how he makes you feel because if you don't then that's when affairs happen.
    willsurvive

Answer by willsurvive at 9:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my SO does that but I knew a long time ago he hates giving oral so I deal with it. When I was married I wouldn't touch my h until he performed oral on me first. Set down some rules or tell him that you will find a lover that will follow your rules. That usually gets their attention!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Talk to your husband, if he still doesn't care or doesn't get it, think up some things to "spice it up" to get his interest back.... maybe he's just bored? Look up some positions you never tried, or start off with sensual backrubs BEFORE going down on him, maybe he'll get more in the mood. Barring that, I'd talk to a counselor. Sex isn't everything, but we're human beings with human needs and it IS important.

I don't want to give you more to worry about, but is it possible there's another woman and that's why he's lost interest? Make the man talk! If he's still obstitant, next time you're down there, use your teeth! That'll make him pay attention lol.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009