time change

wow i watched it go from 1 to 3 is that not crazy this time change sucks anyone else think is crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I hate time change! Especially when I lose an hour of sleep. I'm going to be such a grouch tomorrow...lol and I think I'm getting old because it really takes me about a week to get used to the change.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I feel like it is already 12:30am here but officially it is in effect at 2am. Did you hear about the blonde that stayed up til 2am to change her clocks? There is no punchline it is just what I did back when I was 19yrs. old.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I know people that set their alarms for 2 am to change the time. Even still well into their adult years. I love the fall time change! But I hate this one. And I closed tonight and I have to be back at work at 10 am! I don't wanna go!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Naw, I slept right through it. ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes and no. I lose an hour of sleep, but it doesn't matter. I gain it back in oct.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2009