Has this happened to anyone else?????

My periods have been very regular since i started always 27-28 days never more then 28 and this month i am over a week late and nothing i took a blood test a couple of days ago and it came up negative. So i guess my question is can you go from being really regular to missing a period? How has this happened to anyone else?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 3:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it was stress and too much exercise.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 3:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes, that can happen, and it does happen to a lot of women for a lot of different reasons.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 6:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was told once by a doctor that a woman goes through a hormonal change every seven years or so.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Anything can change your cycle. A cold, stress(unbeknownst) to you. A change in diet. really anything can change your cycle. dont be alarmed. just track it and find out your new cycle. It may go back to normal. ya never know
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 2:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes I went from a normal 28 day cycle to 60-74+ day cycle I once went 6mth and no sign of AF and I wasnt pregnant. Doctors told me that because I was thinking that I was pregnant my body was responding. I can't say if that was true or not but after the appointment my cycle came like four days later.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009