I believe Bush has decided that his last act as president will be to create a situation where off shore drilling is finally undertaken in the U.S. Do you agree or disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• agree
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 7:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Agree!!! Lets get some freaking oil over here so the gas prices will go down or at least maintain where they are. Otherwise everyone will have to shut down driving. If it continues to rise this quickly we're looking into going into a depression very soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree and it is about time. I am just sorry it has taken so long for this to happen.
    lareeone

Answer by lareeone at 3:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I disagree, off shore drilling is not the way to go. Do u really think that will change gas prices? nope. by the time they setup and drill study show it will be year 2032, It wouldn't even matter by than if you save or not. People are jumping the gun here due to fear of economy. Bush and his oil buddies want drill bad beacuse it will only help them and not us. we need alternative cars which can be made quickly for example: air cars, hydrogen, electric and more, we have the technology. Car and oil companies don't want this to happen. Don't believe me than look up who killed electric cars and see for yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hey, I made a statement about what I thought he was going to do. I wasn't really giving an opinion about whether or not it was a good idea. I tend to argree it is selfish and for his friends and family's best interest. It's a feeling I have and I have never been a Bush basher. Not in the least.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree, with the gas prices being so high it's going to help.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I agree, but we'll also have to get some refineries up and running in the U.S. Can't burn that oil in our cars the way it is!!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• there are already 33.5 MILLIONS acres of ocean area leased for drilling, and it takes about ten years for the process to yeild a product.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2008