is it safe to take 2 rapid release tylonol's while taking promethozine

im on promethazine for nausau and vomiting but the thing is is that we had to use the rectal versoin the docter gave us cause ive got the runs and im vomiting, i feel like i have the cold but its to late to get to the doctor. and my head feels like its gonna explode and my back hurts so bad not the spine but a little to the right of it like a mucle. i had my appendix out 6 monthes ago but i dont want to go to the E.R. just so they can tell me they cant help me and that its just a cold any suggestoins if not tylonol

SarahRandall

Asked by SarahRandall at 3:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• I'm sure you can BUT to be sure check like www.rxlist.com for drug interactions of promethazine. Last time we had a stomach bug, my husband was taking both together. i wasn't cause I don't like Tylenol...I took Motrin with promethazine.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009