OMG! Who watches porn on the internet?

I just discovered it and although I have to go to church tomorrow, I haven't done the actual deed in years! Is it wrong that I watch it? No I am not a troll, I am...Gigi! Just asking a question.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Check out youporn.com, it's completely free, and I have yet to get a virus.....
    My husband and I look at porn together...... LOL
    tiffanyp1980

Answer by tiffanyp1980 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I guess everyone has different views on this. I dont think its wrong personally. lol. not something I do all the time but my husband and I watch it sometimes.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I watch it on the internet sometimes...it's usually when hubby has been gone for a while. There is nothing wrong with it.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• ok i admit..ive been known to watch it to..but hey im a single mom..and its been YEEEEEARS!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh my! (speaking in my sexy voice), I think I shall "turn in for the night" j/k! No I'm not, but I must say, it takes some balls for moms to admit to it. So cheers to the moms with balls!

spinning globe

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'm not ashamed! I have needs haha. Now that you brought it up, I'm going to download some to watch after the kiddos go to bed.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh yeah Aviator, I forgot your kids go to bed when we are waking up! LMAO! I guess we will be pleasuring ourselves in 2 different timezones.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• They'll be going to bed in about 40 min. (it's a school night)

LMAO yes, we sure will!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I watch it too sometimes and I see my DF everyday but hey I have a high drive, BTW gigi I didnt know you was a freak lol jk
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I do. Heck hubby has only been home for two weeks this year. I have needs darn it.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 5:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2009