• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever wish...

OP's should choose best answer right before they abandon thier question? I have seen questions that have received the answer OP was looking for but then they"re off to fairyland and leave us nightowls seeing it brought back up with no new answers. Shouldn't they get their questions outta here?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If they get the answer they are looking for, it makes sense that they'd close off the question, but maybe they hope for more answers. For me if I see the question isn't getting more answers and has dropped to page 5 or 6, I close it off.

Answer by Bmat at 11:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh, my I never thought you could say that but ok, yes! I wish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yeah...but I'm soooo guilty of doing that : / I need to try and keep up with that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh dear, am I out of line? I didn't realize, but yes, I wish that!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Hey! You are the famous caitxrawks! Don't you always pop up on the top answerers? Cool, I feel a little bit humbled.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• LOL I'm more infamous than anything I guess :o] I've seen you around here a lot, so I know who you are too!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't pick best answer for some questions, but I get easily distracted so I am probably guilty of this sorry.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think maybe some people are hoping to get more answers. I dunno though!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Sometimes, I post and then go to bed. I'm not trying to annoy the night shift! Sorry :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'm with Pnukey I do the same thing, but now I have so many questions I haven't closed that I am just to lazy to go back and close them.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009