Did time change last night or something?

I woke up at 5 and noticed my computer said it was 6..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dont feel bad! I couldnt remember if it was today or tomorrow lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes, that would be why cafemom has the little clock thingy at the top of the page.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• laughingguess u don't watch the news or read the paper.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• The clocks went forward last night for daylight savings.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I woke up at the regular workday time instead of getting a little more sleep like I usually do on Sundays. It worked out for you to have a self-setting clock. I went around last night and changed most of ours.

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Why do you people have to be a smart ass over it. Yea, I knew it was changing SOON seeing how that clock has been there for like a week now, but I did not know the EXACT date. Sometimes my computer clock screws up and I have to reset it right, so I was asking if it had changed yet because I knew it was fixing to soon. THANKS for answering nicely to the people who did.
    Some people can't help making themselves look like sarcastic b**ches that try to make people look stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was just teasing. Sheesh. Lighten up, mama. I'm not the one calling people b*tches...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think it was earlier this year, so I could see why it was confusing. I was at work yesterday and had to ask like almost everyone who worked where I do before I found out, so you aren't the only one who didn't know.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes daylight savings hope the summer warmth shows up too
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• The only good part about springing forward time change is that it's lighter longer in the evenings. I can't stand it getting dark at 5pm. I love letting my kiddo's play outside till 9pm in the summer evenings.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2009