HOW TO GET RID OF A TOOTH ACH?

Some one any one? it is the weekend and I need some help. Thanks

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 9:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• What ever you do DO NOT put aspirin on the tooth - it will cause gingival burning and you'll have another problem.
    I've been a dental professional for more than 20 years. We recommend Motrin for tooth aches. Double the dosage and you'll get prescription strength. Motrin is one of the few pain relivers you can do this with.
    If the tooth is throbbing and keeping you awake, go to the ER or an emergency medical clinic where they can prescribe an antibiotic.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Aside from ambisol/oragel stuff. Alleve works for me, also Clove oil. Good luck, I know they suck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Painkiller is all I know- aspirin, aleve, tylenol . Floss gently around the tooth in case there is food lodged near it. Try an ice pack on the area Whiskey or other liquor may help sooth the gum- applied to the gum- although maybe a bit of a sip would help- but I'm not recommending- just sayin'.

Answer by Bmat at 9:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• pure vanillia extract, but a little bit on the tooth and gums where its bothering you and it will help. it tastes horrible though. and clove oil helps alot too . . . it works wonders i used it when my tooth broke . . . amazing its instant relief. and if you cant sleep it takes the pain away right away and helps it to stay away so you can sleep. i love it and id recomend it to anyone. but then going to the dentist to get the problem fixed is he best solution but until then those work.
    Anonymous

• I have to brush my tooth or all my teeth for it to stop hurting after I eat
    Anonymous

• rub an asprine (non coated on it) some say bite the asprine, i would puke, try to not taste it. it works. or oragel but that doesnt last very long.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009