Have anyone had an affair with a married man?

willsurvive

Asked by willsurvive at 9:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• No, I don't believe that its right. I don't think cheating of any sort is acceptable!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No, I don't think I could possibly convince myself that a married man is actually interested in me because he likes me or loves me, seeing how he is married. Marriage=committed=taken.

I hope you're not thinking about it or already doing it. If you are I just want to say that any man that will cheat on his wife does not love her and wouldn't love you either. A man like that only loves himself, and it takes a naive person to fall for that.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No I have not but my husband did cheat on me a few years ago with a couple of different girls the same year. Just remember this: married men inevitably always return to the wife. So there.

We are 5 years out and all though that sucked at the time, things couldn't be better. We have been married for 12 years.

The only thing I will say after this is in a lot of ways now because of this and just watching things on the news, my view of marriage now is very jaded. I wouldn't want to be invited to a wedding for sure because my thought on it now is that when married, just like in a relationship, someone at some point will get hurt very, very badly. I am hoping my kids do not get married.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 9:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My husband and I take our marriage vows very seriously. For better and for worse. And we've had some worse for sure. But we have stuck by each other. We made very sure before we got married that we had discussed issues that mattered to each of us and made sure that we agreed. - children and raising them, financial matters, treatment and responsibility toward extended family, religion, and so forth. It helps to find a man who is mature and not still a boy and immature in outlook. To answer the question more precisely, no I wouldn't have an affair with a married man partly because of my wedding vows, and partly because a man who would cheat on his wife would not be living up to the standards I want in a man that I'd want to be involved with. - all respects to upintrees who had a good outcome.

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Agree with upintrees.

No result with a married man.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes I did. Unknowingly though.

In fact it was a good 5 years after we broke up that I even found out he was married. I started wondering if he had a girlfriend or something towards the end of our 2 month "relationship"(lol) but he was adamant that he did not.

I met another mom online a few years ago and we met up....she happened to be from the same small town and the same age. She knew him and she confirmed that not only was he married but he had a 5 year old daughter at the time he was with me. What a jerk. But she also said they did get divorced. I hope she found out.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• YES I DID...HE WAS A POLICE OFFICER AND MY NAIVE ASS BACK THEN THOUGHT THAT ALL OF THEM WERE HONEST {WHAT A JOKE}...HIS WIFE WAS STALKING ME AT MY SCHOOL AND ALMOST MESSED UP MY GRADUATION CEREMONY...BUT NO I WOULDNT KNOWINGLY DATE A MARRIED MAN...IM NOT BEING ANYONE SIDE DISH
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes but the dick said he was a widower and was dating other women when I met him so it was easy to believe he was available
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes when I was much younger and single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• NO! That is sooooooooo DISRESPECTFUL! Why pursue a marriage man????? He is MARRIED and therefore he is using you...

Why DISRESPECT yourself as a woman/person...

At the end of the day either you have destroyed a family ( esp if there's children invloved), or more thank likely you are on the side line and his WIFE and Children will ALWAYS come FIRST...

Sleeping with a married man should be the way to get sex...

Remember at the end of the day his family will come FIRST! You will be only and only a FLING to him until the next lady comes along or his marriage become better..

Shooo I would think you would knock him in the nuts if you know he is cheating on his wife..

No! No! No! its not right..

I never slept with a married man and I will not ever do that.

Elizabeth1837

Answer by Elizabeth1837 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2009