Have you been stalked on CM?

I'm gonna post this Anon, if you can figure out who I am I'm ok with that, but for the simple hope in avoiding extra drama, have you ever had someone just stalk your questions or answers to post ONLY hateful rude mean things to you. Things that didn't even make sense to that specific answer. If yes, what did you do to end it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are they doing it anonymous? If they aren't, you can always block the person.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I've had people come to my page to harrass me, but never what you're describing. I'm sorry that's happening. Maybe your best bet is to just delete your account and create a new one.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it used to happen on club mom all the time.cause there wasnt an anom...it was creepy/ya delete your file and do a knew one.go to the bottom of the page and go to getting help..i did.i think if you answer anom the only one who can figure that out is the people at cafe mom and i dont think they would stalk you....but if you left you name i think it would be pretty easy to do.it would take some figuring but you could do it.
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes all the time and oddly enough they post anon. (no not accusing you lol) and i dont do anything i think it is funny that they care about me enough to follow me around they must be obssessed
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• OMG, this lady was so friggen crazy and she is STILL a member here. I answered a post she had. She didn't like my answer so she sent a chatterbox comment and said I was ugly, LOL! I messaged back and said that was immature and to not leave comments in my box. So she THEN wrote up a whole journal post about me and like 10 other people who she thought were "ugly". Of course we all reported her. She went back into that original post crying wolf - saying we were stalking her and showing them HER chatterbox comments from us. Everyone was like "ohh those women are so mean to you" until they figured out what she was doing! (This went on for several days)Can we say........pyscho?? What is worse is this person is in her late 40's and like I said ...STILL a member here. Ohh how I would love to be "ugly" again and post her name :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes it is anonymous, and I'm pretty sure it's just one person, but I'm not positive. I don't want to delete my account over it and start over, as I'm pretty sure I'd be figured out quickly enough. LOL And I'm good to wear my big girl panties and not take it too personally, but it's just getting so annoying. I answer questions and I don't want every question turned into something about ME, you know??? I do not think it is fair for whoever it is to hide behind Anon just to do this.

Also, I never post anon, I made an exception here simply to avoid more drama. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i have had people respond with mean responses but nothing to extream. i would report them to cafemom. if it doesnt stop i think they get removed. or you could change you profile. people must really like the drama, or their life is so buring they need to watch others
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I've had people removed from my groups who didn't follow the guidelines and they have attacked me on my homepage. (imagine that, they get angry at ME because THEY screw up) Then followed me here to the Answers forum and attacked me here. I just turn them in to Cafemom and let them handle it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• never been stalked on here but I was on myspace. So I don't even deal with that anymore
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No, I wasn't stalked, but, I was called Bi.....,and other names, a woman made a post about hating her husband and cheating on him, I wrote,I think this is wrong,she cussed me in my chatterbox,and in the group,I was really worried,so,I contacted CAFEMOM and the group owner, the sad thing, she is still in my group, and on CAFEMOM, so,why did I report it, I don't even think CAFEMOM spoke to her, because, if they did, I know ,she would have said something in the group. Please,report this, like I told CAFEMOM,I joined to meet friends, get new ideas, not to be abused by someone,if ,I don't agree with them. And, thats a very big problem on CAFEMOM,moms will post things, and think everyone has to agree with them. I wish you and anyone else who is be stalked or cussed good luck.
    Anonymous