What dish do you make that you're particularly proud of?

I make an awesome copy cat dish of Rice-a-roni. I'd like to make cheetos for the kids.

maryjane870

Asked by maryjane870 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My lasagna, I could tell you what I do to it but then I'd have to kill you, LOL!devil

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I make killer White Chicken lasagna. Also my homemade pizza's are the biggest hit in our home....even though the recipe is beyond easy and I don't have to actually "make" anything.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i make awesome roasted veggies that everyone loves. and grilled chicken. oh but my most labor instensive delicious meal is chicken and sausage paella- soooo good i could eat it everyday
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My lasagna, everything is homemade except for the noodles!! Along with my cheese bread!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My homemade veggie soup. All 3 of my kids even love it. Hubby won't even try it though. He's a butthead.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• MY POTATO SALAD IS TO DIE FOR!!!...GET THIS....MY COUSIN HAD HER WEDDING A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO...GUESS WHO SHE ASK TO MAKE THE 'TATA SALAD...TEE HEE
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Chicken Divan - even my "meat and potato" father-in-law loves it!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• you want to make CHEETOS????? I really do not think that shuch a proch a processed food could even be duplicated in a home kitchen. my best dish is usually the last dish I made...LOL
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• sorry diamondmamma... i make the BEST potato salad ever!!!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Homemade, from scratch, Banana Pudding.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009