blood glucose test

What else do they screen for during the blood glucose test? My doctor left me a message Friday afternoon that said everything looked good but that she needed to talk to me about something regarding the test. And of course I didn't get the message until Saturday, so I still don't know what's going on! Perhaps I'm just a worrywart, but what are some things that I should be concerned about regarding blood tests at around 6 months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I had mine he told me I was low on iron, it could be that. Other than that I'm really not sure.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i was also told I had low iron around the same time I had the test done.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• im sure that if it was urgent they would have been calling you like crazy and giving after hours numbers for you to call. no need to worry yourself into a tissy. youll find out tommorow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It might be that you passed, but with a narrow margin. It might just be to talk about your diet.

seekingfaith

Answer by seekingfaith at 12:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Just about the sugars and how your body deals with them and iron and vitamins... you could just have an vitamin deficiency or something like that... I wouldn't worry to much about it.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 2:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009