how can I add things to cafemom profile like I can on myspace profile (like photobucket??)

I know it's a widget but which one do I add???

nikita74

Asked by nikita74 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi nikita74,

You may want to check out our Widget Directory to browse through the available widgets.

To add a widget to your homepage (or your profile page -- it works the same way), click the 'Add A Widget' button that is underneath your profile picture on your homepage.

You'll get to the 'Widget Directory' which is a list of all of the widgets that CafeMom has right now (we'll be adding lots more). Pick the category that you are interested in, and then look through the different ones available in that category. Choose the one you want and click the 'Learn More' button.

Then you can read about the widget and see a sample of what it might look like. Click the 'Add This Widget' button if you are ready to start setting it up.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2009