IF you were pregnant and you are your SO got into an agruement and he told you he hoped the baby died.. do you think you could ever forgive him?

even if youve been together 4 yrs and had another child togehter and ven if he appologized sincerley;/ do you think youd have a hard time letting it go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Im sorry but I would NEVER be able to forgive him. My x Told me he wants nothing to do with my baby which is his too. I did not want him back all I wanted was some support and I thought he would support HIS child. When He told me he wanted nothing to do with the baby I ended up hating his guts how could someone do that to there child. Even if your not with the woman who is carrying it. My situation is differant than yours but my x told me he doesnt want to see the baby your bf said he wants the baby DEAD. Thats not right and I would leave him. Even if hes sorry he shouldnt of said that, and I really dont think you should forgive him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• umm NOOOO I know a guy who hit a girl and he was "SINCERLY" sorry but then he did it again!!! End it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• People say things out of anger then feel like shit under shit later on after they've said it. Sometimes men don't look at a baby in the womb as a human until it is actually out and they see it laugh, smile etc. It was a disgusting thing to say, you don't say that to anyone about their baby. I would have a very hard time forgiving him.
    I had a baby that died and I know how it feels. No one with a heart and compassion could wish that on anyone carrying a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I am a firm believer that in the "heat of the moment" when your censor button is disabled, that your TRUE feelings come out! We're all pretty good at saying the right thing when we're calm and in control, but when we get agitated we often say things (that we're REALLY thinking) that we later regret--but often it's too late!

Perhaps your SO doesn't WANT another child, but another is on the way! He could be stressed about finances, lifelong committments/ties to you and the children, who knows, but to answer your question...NO I would not forget what he said...it would hurt deeply, because that's not a silly little "run of the mill" kind of thing to say!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• YOU CANT TAKE BACK WORDS....BUT STICK AND STONES WILL BREAK YOUR BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT YOU...THATS A LOAD OF CROCK...THAT PINK TORNADO IN YOUR MOUTH HAS CAUSED ALOT OF TROUBLE THROUGHOUT HISTORY.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If my husband said that he would be served divorce papers so fast his head would spin. There is no way I could ever forgive that.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• no and i wouldnt stay with him either. Id get rid of his a$$ so quick it wouldnt even be funny. obviously he isnt that great of a person if he is saying he hopes his own child dies kick his worthless but to the curb!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No way. I wouldnt forgive him and I'd also be sueing the hell out of him for full custody! That would look really great to the judge in a custody battle wouldnt it? What a jerk. Leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No why would you want to forgive someone who even for a second wanted such a terrible thing to happen to your child? When people are mad and when people are drunk they say the things they think but don't have the balls to say in any other situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2009