Why do you love being a mom?

:)

hannahwill

Asked by hannahwill at 12:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love the look of excitement from the child when you walk into the room..or the way they grab your fingers when their babies..then hearing them say mommy for the first time..seeing them get so excited when they accomplish something new..love hearing them say "i love you mommy" totally outta the blue..love the hugs and kisses that never end. love the suggling..and it makes me feel amazing knowing that im needed and wanted and loved unconditionally!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it's the most amazing feeling and expierence.
    Mommy2Charles

Answer by Mommy2Charles at 12:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• because i get to stay home on my lazy butt. haha no im kidding! because i love what i do. I love caring for my daughter and helping her grow to be a strong and intelligent woman.

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Being a mom is a blessing and I love to take care of my kids! And hopefully they will grow up to be self productive, and independent adults~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009